Last updated: Dec 10, 2017
We’re happy that you’re taking advantage of our services. The following are the terms of service (“Terms of Service”) that define the relationship between Reademption Solutions (doing business as Reademption (“Company,” “Reademption,” “we,” or “us”)) and you, and govern your use of Reademption’s services.
We’ve attempted to write this policy in simple and understandable language.
READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE BROWSING THIS WEBSITE OR USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS. USING THE SERVICES IN ANY WAY INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE BOTH READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS. YOU CANNOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER PART OF THE SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Reademption Solutions FZE owns and maintains the services offered on Reademption.com (“Reademption Website”) and any associated applications (“Reademption Apps”) or products and services that Company may provide now or in the future (collectively, the “Service”).
By registering for an account on, or otherwise accessing or using the Reademption Service, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you are using the Service on behalf of an institution that has a separate written agreement with Reademption, that agreement governs your use of the Service.
If you are under the age of 18, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to the Agreement. If you don’t get your parent or guardian to read and agree to the Agreement, you don’t have permission to use the Service.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms “you”, “your” or “Member” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this Agreement and may not use the Service.
Modification to these Terms
We may modify these Terms from time to time without notice to you. We will post any changes to these Terms on this page, and we will indicate at the top of the page the date that these Terms were last updated. You should look at the Agreement regularly. Your continued use of the Services, following notice of the changes to the Agreement or Guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines. If you do not agree to the modified Agreement, you should discontinue your use of the Service.
USING THE SERVICE
On the condition that you comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company gives you permission to access and use the Service that you select through the applicable registration process. The Service is available for your personal, non-commercial use only.
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether, including, for example, if you do not comply with this Agreement or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. You can stop using our Service at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. We may also stop providing Service to you, or add or create new limits to our Service or restrict your access to all or a part of the Service at any time without notice or liability.
The right to access and use the Service is revoked in jurisdictions where it may be prohibited, if any.
Accepting these Terms of Service includes the following commitments by you when using our Service:
- You will use the Service only as permitted by law, including applicable export or re-export control laws and regulations.
- You will not display/deep-link/publish links to Reademption webpages on other websites, intranet portals or in printed publications
- You will not modify, edit, copy, reproduce, redistribute, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance, sub-license or in any way exploit any of the Materials or Services in any manner. If you make copies of any part of the Materials while engaging in Permitted Purposes then we ask that you be sure to keep on the copies all our copyright and other proprietary notices as they appear on the Materials or the applicable Service. You may only use such copies until the duration of your agreement.
- You will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials (and any copies thereof) upon the termination of your agreement
- You will not jeopardize the security of your account in any way, such as allowing someone else access to your account or password.
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam or advertisements) on or through the Service.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the Service, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Service.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code, files or programs
- You will not collect, solicit or otherwise obtain login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user or use the Service in any manner that is threatening, abusive, violent, or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, discriminating, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use the Service to do anything unlawful, deceptive, misleading, illegal, unethical, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Service or prevent other users from using the Service, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Service functionality.
- You will not use the Service in any commercially unreasonable manner or in any manner that would disparage Reademption.
- You will not impersonate a Reademption employee, or any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement or our policies.
- You will not infringe, violate or misappropriate another’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights;
- You will not violate any international, federal, state or local law, statute, ordinance or regulation or which would render Company in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation COPPA and FERPA;
Any violation of the above may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Service and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials (and any copies thereof). You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Company for violations of these Terms of Service and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. Company may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena.
Additional Terms for Schools
A) Teacher (For the services licensed by the School): If you are some teacher, aide, or other similar personnel accessing the Service on behalf of a school, school district, or other similar educational institution (the “Institution”), the following terms apply to you:
- You agree that you are acting on behalf of (or have permission from) your Institution to enter into this Agreement and to use the Service as part of your curriculum.
- You further understand and acknowledge that COPPA prohibits online service providers from knowingly collecting personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age without Consent and you understand that we only collect, use, share, and retain student personal information only for purposes for which we were authorized by the educational institution/agency, teacher or the parent/student.
- Only School Personnel who are current employees of the Institution may use the Service on the Institution’s behalf. Upon termination of a teacher, student or other staff member’s employment with the Institution, such individual must return and cease using all login details and student access he or she has in his or her possession. If at any time, you learn a user of the Service claims to be affiliated with your Institution who is not, in fact, affiliated with your Institution, you will notify Company immediately.
- Only Students in active enrollment of the Institution may use the Service on the Institution’s behalf. Upon inactivation of a student, you agree to accordingly inactive the student login User ID. If at any time, you learn a user/student of the Service claims to be affiliated with your Institution who is not, in fact, affiliated with your Institution, you will notify Company immediately.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have School Consent to allow children under 13 to use the Service and that you and/or the Institution will be solely responsible (and hereby agree that Reademption is not responsible) for compliance with COPPA. This includes limiting access to the Service to those student users from whom School Personnel has received valid Consent forms and complying with all parental requests regarding the collection, use and disclosure of such parent’s child’s information. School Personnel or the Institution are responsible for disseminating parental consent forms to the parents of potential student users, for confirming receipt of valid consent forms for each child before granting the student access to the Service, and for retaining such consent forms on file. If a parent user does not consent or rescinds such School Consent, School Personnel or the Institution shall immediately revoke his/her access and additionally notify Reademption to discontinue that student’s access to the Service from their Servers and ensure that such student’s information is no longer accessible through the Services.
- You agree that you are responsible of maintaining and monitoring the accuracy of list of students for each of your classes. By way of example, you will only retain students in your classroom for as long as it is reasonably needed for their educational development, which shall not exceed more than one school year.
- You acknowledge and agree that, to guarantee the privacy and security of your student’s data and provide them with the best possible experience through the Reademption Apps, you will make sure your students use the latest versions available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
B) Student (For the services licensed by the School): If you are a student accessing at the invitation of a teacher or other school official, the following terms apply to you:
- Only students who have been invited by their teacher, school, or district may use the Service. You may not access or use the Service unless you are invited by a teacher, school, or district who is authorized to give you access to the Service.
- We request minimal personal information to be provided from students to enable use of the Service: first name, last name, username, email and password. If you are a student, please do not provide any personal information about yourself to us, other than what we request from you when you are able to sign up for the Service.
SUBSCRIPTION AND CANCELLATION
A) Subscription Fees
Your card will be charged immediately for the Subscription plan subscribed. Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
All fees are exclusive of any applicable sales, use, import or export taxes, duties, fees, value-added taxes, tariffs or other amounts attributable to your use of the Services (collectively, “Taxes”). You are solely responsible for the payment of any such Taxes. In case we are required to pay Taxes on your behalf, you shall promptly reimburse us for all amounts paid. In certain situations, your Payment Method issuer may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges. These are not part of your subscription fees. Please check with your bank or Payment Method issuer for details.
We reserve the right to modify, terminate, or otherwise amend our offered subscription plans.
B) Automatic Renewal
By accepting the Auto-Renewal option on the sign-up form, you expressly agree that we are authorized to automatically renew your subscription on your renewal date, by charging your Payment Method the then-current rate for your selected Plan. Your Payment Method will be charged on the calendar day that corresponds to the first day of the subsequent subscription month. If your paid Subscription began on a day that is not contained in a month, your monthly fee (in cases of monthly billing) will be charged on the last day of that month. For example, if your Subscription began on August 31, your Payment Method would next be charged on September 30.
Yearly Subscriptions must be cancelled at least 30 days prior to the anniversary date to avoid automatic renewal, while monthly subscriptions must be cancelled at least 5 days prior to the monthly renewal date.
We may suspend or terminate your paid account and/or access to our paid Services if your payment is late and/or your offered payment method cannot be processed.
C) Changing the Subscription Plan
Monthly Plans – Upgrading from Monthly to Annual cannot be done mid-way during the month. In such a case, you will need to wait until the end of your billing month and purchase the Annual Plan via My Account page.
Annual Plans – Changing your Subscription from Annual to Monthly or Family to Individual is not permitted. You will need to request for cancellation of your current subscription plan and repurchase the new subscription plan.
For upgrading from Annual Individual to Annual Family Plans,you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help you share the joy with your family.
D) Payment Method
The displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
By providing a payment method, you expressly authorize us to charge the applicable fees on your payment method at regular intervals as well as any taxes and other charges incurred on your account, all of which depend on your Subscription and utilized services.
If you have an Annual Subscription, you may cancel your automatic renewal at any time. If you cancel your automatic renewal, you will not be charged on your scheduled renewal date. However, you will continue to have full access to Reademption until your current Subscription expiration date. If you have a Monthly Subscription, you may cancel your Subscription at any time. You will have full access to Reademption until your current Subscription expiration date.
If you have a Monthly Subscription, we do not offer any refund for partial or no usage during the month.
For Annual Subscriptions paid upfront, upon request, we will refund your Subscription fee for the remaining months in your subscription period on a pro-rata basis based on the applicable monthly subscription fee prevailing at that time for the months Service was used. In addition, a 1 month cancellation fee will be levied based on the then applicable monthly subscription fee. The usage months will be computed based on active subscription of at least 1 day within the billing month.
Refunds will be issued to the purchasing Payment Method. Subscription fees charged prior to the effective date of cancellation will not be refunded, in whole or in part. Upon refund of your fee, you will no longer have access to Services according to your Plan and will be automatically downgraded to the Free access tier within the Plan Category initially subscribed to. Eg. Individual Annual Plan subscribers will be downgraded to Individual Free Plan. To request a refund, please send in a request through My Account page or e-mail email@example.com
By submitting any User Submission, you are promising us that:
- You own all rights in your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the reproduction and display of your User Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to us the rights in your User Submissions as described in these Terms;
- You have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submissions;
- Your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- You voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission;
- Any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Your User Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- You were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your User Submission;
- Your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third-party website, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- Your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- Your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal; and
- Your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
By submitting a User Submission, you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, royalty-free license (sub-licensable through multiple tiers) to:
- Use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed;
- Use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that we deem appropriate in our sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service);
All information posted or transmitted through the Service is the responsibility of the person that posted it. We may, but are not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of the Services through which User Submissions may be submitted. We are not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through the Services and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. You understand that when using the Services, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, reliability or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, defamatory, indecent or objectionable and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against us with respect thereto. We are not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. We reserve the right to remove User Submissions from the Service at any time for any reason, such as if we receive a notice reporting a User Submission that infringes someone’s intellectual property rights. Further, you agree that we may freely disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient.
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Reademption, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
With respect to any student’s personally identifiable information (“Student PII”) collected or processed by Company on behalf of an educational institution (a “School”) that is subject to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 20 U.S.C. § 1232g and its promulgating regulations, 34 CFR Part 99 (collectively, “FERPA”), Company will:
- Maintain reasonable security measures to protect Student PII data
Notwithstanding the above, Company may use (and disclose) anonymous, de-identified and/or aggregate data derived from the Services, provided such data does not identify any Student. School is responsible for ensuring that the collection, use, disclosure and processing of Student PII as part of the Services complies with applicable law (including but not limited to FERPA) and any other applicable legal or contractual restrictions, and School further represents and warrants that it will not direct or engage Company to collect, use, disclose or otherwise process Student PII in a manner that would violate applicable law or any other legal or contractual restrictions applicable to School.
The Service and the Reademption Technology are intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use of our users and may only be used in accordance with this Agreement.
“Reademption Technology” means all past, present and future content of the Service, including, all the software, hardware and technology used to provide the Service (including Reademption proprietary code and third-party software), user interfaces, materials displayed or performed on the Service, such as text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations and the design, structure, sequence and “look and feel” of the Services, and all other intellectual property, including all Reademption Marks. Reademption Technology is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
“Reademption Marks” means the trademarks, service marks, logos, or any other trade name, trademarks, service marks and other distinctive or proprietary brand features of Reademption.
Other trademarks, names and logos found in the Services are the property of their respective owners.Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all Materials, including the arrangement of them in the Services are our sole property or the property of our licensors. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You hereby agree that you will NOT:
- Use, store, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, create derivative works from, display or otherwise exploit the Technology or Services without the express written consent of the copyright owner for any purposes other than as expressly permitted under this Agreement
- Decompile, modify, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of any Reademption Technology.
- Rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Technology or Service to any third-party
- Use content from our Services, including User Submissions, unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law.
- Use the Mobile Application to provide time sharing or similar services for any third-party
- Remove, obscure, or alter any copyright or other legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
- Claim ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Service or the Reademption Technology.
- Use Reademption Marks for any commercial purposes
Company will promptly terminate without notice any User’s access to the Service where the User is a “repeat infringer” of copyrights. Company, however, reserves the right to identify and terminate Users under any circumstances it deems appropriate, including after only a single instance of allegedly infringing behavior by that User.
We make Mobile Applications available that enable access to the Services via a mobile device. To use the Mobile Application, you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the mobile service. We do not warrant that the Mobile Application will be compatible with your mobile device.
You acknowledge that we may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Application, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Application that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that these Terms will apply to all such upgrades. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the Mobile Application or any copy thereof, and we and our third-party licensors or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Mobile Application (and any copy of the Mobile Application). Standard carrier data charges may apply to your use of the Mobile Application.
The following additional terms and conditions apply with respect to any Mobile Application that we provide to you designed for use on an Apple iOS-powered mobile device (an “iOS App”):
- You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Reademption only, and not with Apple, Inc. (“Apple”).
- Your use of our iOS App must comply with Apple’s then-current App Store Terms of Service
- We, and not Apple, are solely responsible for our iOS App and the Services and content available thereon. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services with respect to our iOS App. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to our iOS App.
- You agree that we, and not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third-party relating to our iOS App or your possession and/or use of our iOS App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the iOS App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, and all such claims are governed solely by these Terms and any law applicable to us as provider of the iOS App.
- You agree that we, and not Apple, are responsible, to the extent required by these Terms, for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third-party intellectual property infringement claim related to our iOS App or your possession and use of our iOS App.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You agree to comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using our iOS App (e.g., you must not be in violation of your wireless data service terms of agreement when using the iOS App).
- The parties agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries to these Terms as they relate to your license of our iOS App. Upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as they relate to your license of the iOS App as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
The following additional terms and conditions apply with respect to any Mobile Application that we provide to you designed for use on an Android-powered mobile device (an “Android App”):
- You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Reademption only, and not with Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- Your use of our Android App must comply with Google’s then-current Android Market Terms of Service.
- Google is only a provider of the Android Market where you obtained the Android App. We, and not Google, are solely responsible for our Android App and the Services and content available thereon. Google has no obligation or liability to you with respect to our Android App or these Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that Google is a third-party beneficiary to the Terms as they relate to our Android App.
REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
As a condition to using Service, you may be required to register with Company and select a password and username. You may not select or a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person. You will not provide any false information or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel your subscription in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and will not share with anyone or let anyone else access your account. You may not transfer your account to anyone without express prior written consent of Company.
You represent, warrant and covenant all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We provide our Service using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
THE SERVICE (AND ANY ASSOCIATED CONTENT OR SOFTWARE) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE READEMPTION TECHNOLOGY, SERVICES, AND CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, READEMPTION MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT ALL ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL READEMPTION OR ITS SUCCESSORS, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, PARTNERS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, COST OF COVER, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF READEMPTION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO (i) THIS AGREEMENT; (ii) YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, CONTENT, OR USER SUBMISSIONS; OR (iii) ANY INTERACTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL READEMPTION OR ITS SUCCESSORS, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, PARTNERS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU IN THE AGGREGATE (FOR ALL POTENTIAL CLAIMS BY YOU) FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED MORE THAN ANY FEES YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION MUST COMMENCE WITHIN 3 MONTHS AFTER SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OTHERWISE SUCH ACTION WILL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. To the extent any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement is permitted to be brought in a court of law, such claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in United Arab Emirates, and for all purposes of this Agreement, you and Company consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If any provision of the Terms of Service is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold Company, its parents, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from and against all damages, losses, demands, liabilities, settlements, costs and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party relating to or arising out of (i) your access to, use, or misuse of the Service, (ii) your violation of this Agreement (including any failure to obtain or provide any necessary consent and/or violation of applicable laws or regulations), or (iii) the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, including in connection with your User Submissions.
13. THIRD PARTIES AND USER INTERACTIONS
The Service includes links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Company, and includes features that allow you to interact and communicate with third parties.
These links are included for several reasons, including:
- for further relevant information or other key source material
- for background information
- for useful practical information
- for entertainment or enjoyment
- for further informed comment
These links will most often be free to access, but users may sometimes be asked to register or subscribe before viewing content.The inclusion of a link to an external website should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site’s owners (or their products/services).
Company is not responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- Company does not produce them or maintain/update them
- Company cannot change them
- they can be changed without the Company’s knowledge or agreement
When you access third party websites or interact or communicate with third parties through the Service, you do so at your own risk. Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any third-party websites, or which are posted to or through the Service by other users. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline interaction with any other person.
If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may report the same to us through the Report icon associated alongside it on the Webpage or on the Mobile Application. Company reserves the right, but have no obligation to,to review it and remove it should it find it generally unfit for consumption by the target audience.
Company is not responsible for the actions, content, information or data of other third parties, including other users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Services, and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes, including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, privacy or data.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Service. You may request for termination of your use of the Service or your account at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Schools/Universities/Organizations should reach out to us through the authorized Account Personnel. Company may suspend or terminate your access to the Service or your account at any time, for any reason (without cause or for your violation of any term of this Agreement), and without warning or notice, which may result in the loss of information associated with your account. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES.
COMPANY will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
The failure of either party to exercise, in any respect, any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with Company’s prior written consent. Company may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without restriction.
Unless and solely to the extent that you or your Institution have a separate written agreement with Company that governs your use of the Service (in which case such agreement will control), we both agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that the Agreement may not be modified, except as otherwise provided herein. This Agreement and any subsequent versions of this Agreement posted to the Website will be deemed a writing signed by both parties. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created because of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever.
If you have any questions or concerns about this or how we protect our community, please contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to help.